My Communication Style (Both Personally & Professionally):
- It's no secret that I like to get to know people--and not just the peripheral stuff. I try to understand the true meaning of who people are by what they are saying to me.
- When you combine your own intuition with a sensitivity to other people's feelings and moods, you may be close to the origins of valuable human attributes such as generosity, altruism, compassion, sympathy, and empathy.
- I have always called talking about feelings as one of the most important things in life. Knowing that our feelings are natural and normal for all of us can make it easier for us to share them with one another.
- The purpose of life is to listen--to yourself, to your family, friends, coworkers and to the world around you. Our engagement in listening to who that person is can often be our greatest gift. Whether that person is speaking or playing or dancing, building, singing or painting, if we care--we can listen.
- It's very dramatic when two people come together to work something out. It's easy to tear down your opposition, but what is really exciting and more meaningful to me is to see people with differing views come together and finally respect each other.
- The child is in me still...and sometimes not so still.